Welcome to iSweet.ca
Thank You for visiting TRADE SHOWS:
CGTA - Toronto
BOOTH # : 9390
LOCATION : Congress Center, Toronto
TIME :January 26 - 30, 2014
CGTA - Alberta
BOOTH # : Hall E, 2234
LOCATION : Northlands, Edmonton, AB
TIME :Feb 16 - 19, 2014
www.iSweet.ca is a Canadian Candy Wholesaler and Distributor, bases in Toronto, offering Imported American Candy, Licensed Candy, Old Time Candy and hard to find candy.
We proudly carry the Classic and New exciting Name Brands Candy at 100% wholesale price. FREE Prepaid Shipping Available for an order is over $350.
Currency is displayed in Canadian $
- We sell Candy at 100% Wholesale Price.
- All orders MUST placed through our web site www.iSweet.ca
- No Minimum Order.
- Free Pre-Paid Shipping Available
SHIPPING & HANDLING POLICY:
- Free Pre-paid shipping to stores across Canada by couriers for the Candy order $350 or more, EXCEPT "Nunavut, Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Remoted Islands in BC, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, where Freight charges will be 10% of Invoice.
$25 shipping fee will be applied for the Candy Wholesale order less than $350, EXCEPT "Nunavut, Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Remoted Islands in BC, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador. Freight for the mentioned areas will be calculated seperately.
- Warehouse Pick up:
If customers choose to pickup orders from our warehouse, please email to Richard@iSweet.ca "After" placing order thru wwwiSweet.ca
$25 Freight charges will be manually removed for warehouse Pick-up.
Office & Warehouse Hour:
10AM to 5PM, Monday thru Friday.
Closed during Weekend.
unit 5, 7755 Warden Ave. Markham Ontario L3R 0N3
Please ONLY enter from the door besides "Loading Dock", located in the back of the warehouse Building.
- Order confirmation, which is received after placing an order from iSweet.ca, is NOT Final Invoice. You will find the official Final Invoice attached with credit card slip when receiving your shipment.
- Please note we are not responsible for any HEAT SENSITIVE Candy / Chocolate during shipping.
Please feel free to email Richard@iSweet.ca for any question.